TAGGED :S

I despise these "tagging" things, mostly because it's not easy to come up with things about myself, let alone have them be interesting...but I suppose I'd better participate:

1. I love to read...can't put a book down once I've started it...will even stay up until the wee hours to get that much further into the story. I really got into science fiction a few years ago (never thought I'd read science fiction) like Orson Scott Card, or a Wrinkle in Time, or The Eye, The Ear & the Arm...I especially love children's books...Pipi Longstocking, Betsy Byars...Stacy has me hooked on Stephanie Meyer...

2. I am critical...I'm always looking for how things can be better. Like lessons taught in church, or talks...I sit, listen and think, now...if I were to do it, I'd do it this way, or that way...I don't think "O-I can't believe they're doing that!! It would be much better if it was done this/that way..." I suppose it's from teaching and having to always look for different ways to teach or improve so kids can understand...

3. I would love to give birth to another child, just to see what it would be like, but since I have my 4 girls here, it's unlikely I'd get another birth experience.

4. I like to sew for my girls. Yes, it saves money and is a lot of time and brain power, and maybe what I create isn't that great--compared to store bought and all the trimmings that can be there...but...I love hearing my girls as they see the progress that is made as I'm sewing for them.

5. I loved serving a mission in Hong Kong. Overall, it was a lot of fun!! I remember hard times and etc. but it was fun--lots of fun times-- and I loved it. As I was preparing to send my papers in, I had a dream that I was sent to Kansas. (And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have gone if that dream had come true...) So, in my final interview with my Bishop, he typed..."Dorothy is willing to serve anywhere, but has a strong desire to serve in Hong Kong." (I'd mentioned my dream and how I saw myself in Hong Kong...not Kansas...not that there's anything wrong with Kansas...)

6. I like to blog surf...sometimes I'll sit, and start on a blog of someone I know, then I'll open their links and surf on over to someone else's...needless to say, I haven't done it in long while, but I can sit and just read and read...and click and keep reading...talk about a waste of time huh?

I won't tag anyone...but if you feel so inclined to tag yourself...Taunya & Janelle & Karla...go for it!!

Comments

Taunya said…
Wow! That was fun to read all that stuff. I think the only thing I didnt know about you was that part about your mission. Why did your bishop type Hong Kong, when it was Kansas that was in your dream? What is this tagging thing anyway?