Gingerbread Homes!!

Last year, when we spent Thanksgiving at Tim & Julia's in Provo, Tim's mother showed us how to make gingerbread houses from scratch! So, this year I decided to try channeling the girls creative powers....so...here we are...(Thanks & HUGS to Grandma Nuttall!!)
Kassi & Mikenna on the left; Kaylee & Kiera on the right.

at every opportunity, Mikenna was putting candy in her mouth...and really, I don't think
you'd want to "pick" off of her and Kassi's house...several times, I caught them licking the
candy before they placed it...EWW!! Kassidy wanted to use m&m's everywhere...each
time I put some frosting down, she was ready with the m&ms.

Kaylee & Kiera were assisted by their dad, Kiera came up with the idea of a rock
climbing wall on the back of their home...Kaylee wanted the little people climbing,
and it was her idea to have the other one tumbling off of the house.

Comments

Taunya said…
Love these little houses! You are so creative with your girls! I feel myself getting inspired to make gingerbread houses with my kids now!
Winnie said…
Awesome houses. I'll have to try making it in the future.