Curly heads again...

After showers tonight, the girls pulled our bucket of sponge curlers and insisted it was time to bring out the "moose"!! (or as Kaylee put it, the Uncle Tim's brother look-a-likes.) Even Mikenna was into getting them put in.

Then, after everyone was in bed, Mikenna in mine...my mom comes down to tell me something & leaves (I'm in the computer room which is next to the bedroom), Mikenna hears her and starts saying, "Night Grandma, night Grandma," but my mom doesn't hear her...then Michael comes in and says something, but for some reason Mikenna thinks it's my dad and starts saying, "Pa pa, doing? Pa pa, doing?" Then a few minutes later I hear her quietly crying and saying, "owie, owie....owie...owie." I go in after a bit, and she's sitting there, touching the curlers and repeating over and over, in a very quiet voice, "owie....owie..."I felt so bad :( We took them out, and fearing they'd all get smooshed or disappear in the night, I had to take pictures of her little curls!!Tune in later for the remaining results of the "return of the moose!"
click to find out more about the "moose"

Comments

janellelee said…
The one of mikenna in the upper right is soooo pretty!! she is such a doll! those gingerbread houses are AMAZING!!!! i think we are going to tackle some gingerbread men. i need your frosting recipe again, i seem to have missplaced the one i wrote down.
Taunya said…
Soooo cute!!!