Ok...talking back is...

not acceptable!!

So, WHAT DO YOU DO??? Let me know, and I will try them ALL...because Kaylee....grrrrr.....

for example...tonight....

{It is time for bed, we've let them stay up late to watch a few shows with us}
{Kaylee has gotten into the habit of sleeping with hot packs, filled with rice, warmed in the microwave}
{she can now warm these up in the micro on her own}

Mike: "Kaylee I've told you a 100 times (tonight), go warm up your hot packs!"
Kaylee: "Dad! I've told you 1000 times, I need someone to go with me!"

{And boy, can she throw attitude into her phrases! GRRRRR!!}

Comments

Taunya said…
I really dont know. We have that problem with Savannah and let me tell you... I completley understand! I just find myself getting so grumpy with her, saying dont talk to me like that and threatening to put soap in her mouth (which she hates). I dont know what the answer is. Let me know if you find something that works! :S