How wrong could we be???

So...friends informed us earlier this week of some free grapes at a vineyard that the owner was just going to "let go"...last year he'd sold the grapes to some business or something...this year he didn't care....so, he was letting anyone come and pick for FREE!! Well, my mom and I couldn't pass up the free grapes...plus the fact that we didn't even pick down 1/3 of a row (which took less than an hour) and we were able to can 41 jars of juice!! Barely 1/4 of the vineyard has been picked so far!!

I think we are headed back on Saturday.

Grape juice anyone???

Comments

Allison said…
You're making me change my mind about wanting more grapes....are you really going back on Sat.? Call me....
janellelee said…
you should start a business! you guys have done so much! i have done NONE! where is this vineyard?