Friends

Friends aren't too easy to come by, especially good ones. Since Michael and I have been married, we've moved practically every two years. We've made friends along the way, but knew that eventually we would move and make new friends again, while still keeping in touch with old ones. Since moving back to Kennewick, we've met many new friends--and since we were no longer "short term in our residence" we didn't anticipate moving-thus friends not moving as well.

Well, when my friend Karla told me they were moving, I was a bit...speechless...she has truely been my best girl-friend over the past (almost) 5 years. I don't have many friends (outside of family) that I am close too, so I will miss her. She and her husband, Justin (they are on the left) have moved to Idaho Falls. Our kids are friends as well: Cadence is a fun friend for Kassi, Ceder is just a few weeks older than Mikenna, and Hunter is in 1st grade with Kaylee. We will miss them!! We have had great times with their family~BBQing, playing games, watching movies, swimming, going to the park, hanging out--we plan on seeing/visiting with them in Idaho!

Our friends (on the right) Jason & Taunya are not in danger of moving anytime soon. {sigh of relief} They also have kids that are friends with ours. Jessica & Kaylee are in the same 1st grade class, Jackson & Kiera are both in Kindergarten, and Savannah will be in pre-school with Kassi next year. They are expecting a new baby girl soon too!! We look forward to being able to hang out with them-camping, swimming, etc. etc.

So, enough rambling...guess that's it for now...

Comments

Allison said…
Cute picture of all the kids...lined up by age all together! I'm sorry Karla is gone....that truly stinks! At least she's not so far and a visit is possible...my best friend is in Tennesee!!!