another one bites the dust....

Kaylee had numerous questions about the tooth fairy today. "Is there a tooth fairy?" "Who is the tooth fairy?" "Are YOU the tooth fairy?" (of which I answered no) "But did you give me money for my tooth?" (since Michael is the one who did, I could answer no again!) but then she asked, "Did daddy put money under my pillow then?" hmmmm....

Why all of the questions? She lost another tooth!...the last until the molars fall out...crazy how time flies!

She was up early this morning, 6:30...I hear her running down the stairs..."Daddy!! You took my tooth but didn't leave any money!!"

Comments

Julia said…
HAHAHA! She's smart!
Allison said…
Oh how sad! Saddest part is that she'll tell the others....:(
Juli Chan said…
Haha, that's cute! I wish Kaitlin could figure it out, but so far she's only figured out that the easter bunny is not real.