Bath Time...

Michael and I switch off in giving helping the girls with their baths/shower. Actually, I have the 3 older ones take a shower, rotating 2 through at a time. Sometimes Kaylee and Kiera take a shower on their own. It's not so bad to help them out at times, especially when Kassi joins in--this way I know their hair is clean. Afterwards, I give Mikenna a bath (and if Kassi is lucky, instead of a shower, she gets a bath with her.)

Michael however, insists on throwing them all in together for a tub. He puts ear-plugs in and scrubs away. It just seems too crowded and perhaps not as clean when it's done that way. He wants me to chop the girls' hair short. Plus-notice that there is hardly any water in the tub!! "Soapy water is soapy water no matter the amount. I rinse them with clean water at least."

But hey, I'm glad for the help in bathing the kids.

Comments