"Cleaning our home...

"... is fun to do, fun to do, fun to do...cleaning our home is fun to do, to do, to do, to do!!"

I believe this is the tune going through my daughters minds as we have been trying to madly clean in preparation for Grandma & Grandpa Chan to come home. We try to tackle a few things a day, which dusting or more like polishing, the wood in this home has been a HUGE task. Each day Kiera asks to help dust something, she loves doing the slats on the closet doors. Mikenna just likes to follow me around with a dust cloth, and if I don't "assign" Kassi a job, she gets her own dust cloth & a cup of water--I'm glad they all want to help~even if it would be easier to do it my way. Hopefully it'll still be clean by the time Grandma & Grandpa come home...which is SOON!!

BTW: Kiera took the pics

Comments