Puzzlemania...

Do any of you remember when Tetris was big? Late 80's early 90's...my friends and I played it so much sometimes, that I would see the game everywhere...on the street, in my dreams, in school...is this making sense?

Well, lately I have jigsaw puzzles on my mind. The other day when we were smoked out for the day, I felt like I was having puzzle withdrawals. Anyhow, I am hoping to get a 5000 peicer done soon. My parents bought it for us when we still lived in Iowa, we started the first 1/2...oh...3 Christmas' ago...which I finished early 2006, and Michael finally glued 2 weeks ago...and now we've begun the 2nd 1/2... the other 1/2 is under the white paper under the part we are putting together.

Question is, what are we going to do with it once finished? Any ideas?

Comments

Juli Chan said…
Definitely frame it. Rich and I have only done one puzzle, but there was no way we were going to take it apart after all the work. It looks good framed.
dots said…
I think would look nice too, only thing I forgot to mention is that finished size is 5 feet by 4 feet. I don't know where I'd hang it! hmmm...I know what you mean by not taking it apart...Mike has pretty big collection going...
Allison said…
Looking forward to working on it this weekend....
Anonymous said…
My mom and I finished a 1000 piece puzzle recently, and after having to fix it numerous times due to the fact that my cats would destroy it, we finally got it done, but now its just sitting on our living room table. We're to lazy to do anything with it, but I must say, I LOVE PUZZZLES!