OWIE!!

Mikenna got her little pointer finger sliced today while I was exercising. I'd just jumped on the eliptical and then there was a cry...she must have placed her hand on the back end of the machine, and when the wheel came around, it grabbed her little finger, pinching and slicing it :( I made a red mark on top of her band-aid to show where and how long the cut is. Her daddy came right home and fixed her up. Mommy was very scared and felt sad that because I wasn't paying attention.... :S Mikenna is fine...Mike said the wound wasn't as deep as I'd first thought...so...my poor baby.

Comments

Allison said…
Oh, so sorry Mikenna!! A prime example of why it's so hard to work out at home!!! Hope it feels better soon!
Aunt Allison
Dr. Chan said…
Oh, how sad. At least I feel better now for slamming the door on Nicki's fingers last year.
Juli
Humm, that is not good, make sure kids don't follow you around machines from now on, poor Mikenna, we owe you a big kiss. See you soon. Love, grand pa and grand ma
Heckachan said…
I'm always so scared of the backend of ellipticals! When I'm at the gym, making my way through the infinite row of machines, I always imagine one of those things taking out my knee caps. Now I KNOW they're dangerous!