now...the fun side of UT....

The girls LOVED visiting with their Uncle Tim (Timmy) and Aunt Julia (Joo-Joo). Mikenna especially LOVED LOVED LOVED the mao mao (Stimpy the cat). We got to hang out at the park, go swimming, miniature golf, ride scooters, ate lots of food, and just relax together.

We also hung out with Kathryn (Mike's sister) and her family. The girls had fun playing with their cousins and wish they could see them more. Justin & Alicia (my cousins) came over Sunday evening to play with the girls. Once Kaylee knew they were in town attending BYU, she kept wanting to call and find out when they were coming over. I'm really impressed with my cousins. They took the time to play and chat with my girls, something I don't think I did when they were younger. In fact, I made this connection...(ahem) 17 years ago, when I was at BYU...my Aunt Audrey came to visit, bringing along Justin (6) Ada (5) & Alisha (2)...at that time I was just 18...so now you have my kids, same ages as they were, Alicia (19)-us visiting...etc. etc....makes me wonder if in another 17 years down the road, Alicia will visit my kiddos with her own troupe in tow. Time flies...

So, as always we enjoyed good company, had fun laughs and despite enduring the flu on the way home...had a WONDERFUL time!! Can't wait to do it again!!

Comments

Cheryl said…
hey dorothy! i'm so happy you left a comment on our blog! i loved reading your blog and seeing pictures of your gorgeous girls! keep in touch - if you're ever in hawaii you've got a place to stay!
janellelee said…
wow...it is sounding almost like a life change right now w/kaylee. i thought that it would more or less be done with by now when you first started dealing with it. do you think you are going to try to dapsone? do you think you will need/want to homeschool the rest of the year? she is such a sweetie.