First day of Preschool!!

Yes, Kassidy is TOTALLY excited to FINALLY begin preschool...We have a fun group this year and I am looking forward to what they'll learn!! Many of them will be starting K next year, maybe they'll also be in the same class!! Mikenna also joins us and loves to color and sing and dance around. She knows how to hold her spot on the floor (just sits on Kassi if she gets in the way) and knows just when to clap as we sing. Sometimes I think, "maybe I should teach the entire year and charge for preschool" because I know it would be so much fun to watch them learn and grow through the year...but then...

Comments

Taunya said…
but then... it wouldnt be as much fun without friends like me calling you up and bugging you for your files all the time! :) It is fun, though. I enjoy it every year we do it.