Mikenna ONE

Here are some cute JCP pics of Mikenna. She was a bit tired, but the photographer was able to get a few smiles out of her.Mikenna became our 4th fish in the water this summer. We have all enjoyed Grandma & Grandpa's pool-especially the convience of being able to swim anytime we wanted!!I kept Mikenna's birthday cake ultra simple...I really was just dead on ideas for what to make for her, but I'm sure she didn't care, besides, she really didn't like the cake. Spit out the first bite, and then cried everytime I tried to give her another bite. She didn't want to have anything to do with the frosting either. I even tried giving her more cake later on that day, but she still spit it out. O-well, maybe next year will turn out better :)

Comments

We are glad you do not like sugar Mikenna. Love Grand Pa and Ma Chan
We are glad you do not like sugar Mikenna. Love Grand Pa and Ma Chan