The Migration...

We came up to Grandma & Grandpa Gale's (Mike's parents) home and there's a migration going on. BUGS GALORE... all over ...everywhere... Here's a pic from my camera (low quality) but you can see one of the bugs in the grass. I'll post more later from my camera. Joe and David caught a bunch (within minutes from their yard) and put them in a bucket. Kaylee is the only one daring enough to touch them. Hopefully I've instilled enough "fear of bugs" into Kiera and Kassidy that they'll stay away. ICK!! Papa Gale said they are merely migrating from the fields to who knows where but they are heading in a North East direction, right through their yard. Fun fun!

Comments

Allison said…
Oh, that picture of the bugs on Joey is SO GROSS!! It makes me cringe just thinking about it! What a wierd thing...glad they're not migrating through MY yard!