Buble...

Have any of you heard of him? Michael Buble (Boo-blay)...At the recital, "The Little Mermaid" they had this song for one of the numbers..."Feeling Good" (I found the video on you-tube)
Then when I was surfing his site I came across this song (another you-tube find) "Everything"

which to say, I haven't really watched the videos, just listened to the songs, we've since downloaded his various albums and have other favorites (i.e. "Save the Last Dance")...and the girls and I love them!! They want me to put up the lyrics and they sing along. So if you have time, check the songs out...

Oh, and BTW--I think Tim looks a bit like him too...what do you think Ju-mui?

Comments

Allison said…
"Everything" is one of my favorite songs...I usually go to my sister, lindsay's, myspace site to listen to it!!
Allison said…
Or is it titled, "Crazy Life"????
janellelee said…
CUTE BLOG! love all the pictures! audrey had so much fun with the slip-n-slide. and she keeps talking about how you are going to tell us how to make the barbie cake... we FINALLY got our computer hooked up here at the new house! hope you are having fun on your trip!
Anonymous said…
Sure find a chubby guy and it immediately reminds you of me :p
-Tim