AAAAHHH!!!

It has been an...interesting weekend...with frustrations making me want to pull my hair out!!!

Here is an example...I thought it would be fun for me and the girls to redo their nails in prep for our trip to Idaho this week...

Mikenna could not sit still, I had to redo her big toe THREE TIMES and she still has an ugly toe. She kept echoing me...me, "You're going to have an ugly toe if you don't sit still" Mikenna, "ugee toe"...me, "AHH!! Mikenna!!" Mikenna, "ugee toe" Ok...so it's my fault, who would expect an almost 2 year old to sit still...UUGGG!!

Then, I tried putting stones on the girls toes--someone suggested super glue. (I've never had stones put on, nor seen it done, and didn't take the time to research the process online.) So, I managed to super-glue my fingers together several times, super-glue the stone to my finger, lose said stone somewhere, and finally was able to adhere the STONE to a toe!!

So, needless to say, I am done being a fun mom for a few hours. Michael is gone with the girls on a bike ride.

Comments