Becoming cultured...

...it amazes me how quiet (well mostly quiet) the girls can be, especially when music or dancing is involved. We took the girls to my dad's Columbia Chorale Concert yesterday (which lasted 1 1/2 hrs), sat on the second row and they did a pretty good job of not bothering others around us. Well, there was once when Kiera whispered loudly to Kassidy, "I see Papa!! Right there!" and Kassidy whispered loudly back, "Yeah!! I see his glasses!!"

A few weeks ago, Michael's parents took the girls to an opera type thing. (A local, LDS tenor was the "star" (he's received many recognitions and has sung in Europe...or something...not sure...). Anyhow, I was worried that Grandma would be walking the halls with the girls, but Glenna said they were great listeners!!

In June, I'll be taking them to see my cousins ballet, Little Mermaid...I know they'll really be enthralled. They've enjoyed the other ballets over the past 4 years.

It's fun showing them all the differnt talents that others have developed and what they could develop as well.

Comments

Allison said…
What are the dates of the ballet again? I'd like to go if possible. Our out of town dates are the 13th - 19th.