Time with family!!

We had a very fun weekend with our extended family. I noticed my cousin Pauline put up a few more details as to some of the things we did. Mostly we enjoyed spending time with everyone, especially since Ada is getting ready to go on her mission, Honolulu, HI-March 7th. Mike got to help with baptisms early Saturday morning(I think they were able to do over 200 names!!), then we both were able to attend the family session that evening. My cousins were great sports by helping to watch the little ones...it was a 6pm session, and then we (adults) enjoyed dinner out!! It was fun to spend time without the kiddo's creating caos. A great way to celebrate Chinese New Year & yummy food that wasn't all seafood!! Thank you's to Aunt Audry and Uncle Ted for including our little family!!

Brenda...can you still send me pics so I can post them??? PLEASE!!!

Comments