...tag...

...six wierd things about me...

1. I used to eat pickels with honey drizzled on it...but that was in high school.

2. I like to watch general conference with the ASL on the side.

3. I like to talk about other people (on the sly) to my husband in a mixture of Cantonese & my version of Mandarine. (I wish I could do this with my friends too.)

4. I don't mind having game/movie night at my home, with several families & their children, as long as the kids are in bed by 9:30.

5. If I could be 100% sure I'd have a boy, or twins, I'd have another baby(ies).

6. The girls & I would like a tent trailer to go camping in!

So, I don't believe I have 6 people on my blog list to "tag" so, if you are so inclined to tag yourself...go for it!

Comments

Heckachan said…
what if you were guaranteed twin GIRLS?