SHOOT ME NOW!!

Last night the girls piled on Michael. Kaylee making obnoxious noises, Kiera reading a story, Kassidy telling him something that had happened and Mikenna just squawking because her sisters were near. I just sat on the other side of the room and laughed. I could tell the noise was getting overwhelming...then Kaylee started playing her songs for him on the piano...needless to say, our girls are definetly not quiet :) After getting them to bed, Mike just looked at me and said, "Take me out back and shoot me now!"

The picture is from tonight, a milder version of last night, but still headachingly noisy! (was that even a word?) Kiera just finished reading "Bunny Money", Mikenna is playing with her playskool piano, and Kassidy is reading "Give Me a Hug"...Kaylee was playing on the piano, but I asked her to take the picture. Mike has also said on many occasions, "Poor Uncle. He misses Grandma and Grandpa and his PEACE AND QUIET!"

Comments

Heckachan said…
What a funny post! Your girls are always so entertaining to watch. I never see just one of them, nor do I just hear one of them. I guess they understand that there's power in numbers!
Winnie said…
I kinda know what you mean about your kids being overwhelming. I only have two boys but they can be very noisy too, especially when James comes home from school.