In Mikenna's Spare Time...


...we have been reminded what Mikenna likes to do when left to her own vices...she truely LOVES playing with the toilet paper! Many times we have caught her "in the act", but usually it's merely a pile by the comode. Today, she pulled it from this bathroom in the picture, into the nearby computer room. The girls came and told me about it, so I asked them to make a neat pile in the bathroom. (I didn't realize how much had been unrolled.)

Then later tonight, as Mike and I were making phone calls, I could hear an odd noise coming from the entry. A sort of scraping noise, and when I investigated, there was Mikenna having a GREAT time. So, I captured it on video for you to enjoy! (Had a bit of fun with the movie maker as well.)

Comments

Heckachan said…
You've got to put that girl on carpet and hand her a vacuum cleaner!
Winnie said…
Daniel loves playing in the toilet if we leave the bathroom door open.