Christmas....

Obviously I haven't gotten to posting about the rest of our Christmas. So, if you are dying to know what went on, you could surf over to my sister's blog...http://www.timojoo.blogspot.com/ and look under her Dec 2007 & Jan 2008 archives and you'll have Days 1-13 each in a separate post with lots of pictures. Or surf to Allison's...actually, she had 3 posts~so it's a bit more condensed...here are the links...Christmas Day or girls' night out
or New Year's Eve one day, maybe, I'll get on and post more...

Comments

Taunya said…
Ok, so I checked out the fam pics on Julia's blog and holy cows! That is amazing work! Maybe I should learn more about this photo shop thing? Is that what it's called?! :) Some day....
iBcHiRo said…
Okay, so I never know whether to leave a response message on my board where you sent yours, or send it to your blog...so I figured I would write on yours. I can't believe you have as bad of eyes as me!! I'm so glad that you left your comment. The worst that I have met was like -8 or something. I dream of the day I can wake up and see clearly from bed!
Amber said…
Hey Dorothy, nice to hear from ya. I clicked on the "email follow-up comments to" checkbox so try to send a follow up comment to me and see if it shows my email address. I wasn't sure if it would be safe to put my email address on the blog. Let me know if you get the address. Hope you guys are doing good. Talk to ya later!