Kaylee's Easter Talk...

Kaylee was asked to give a talk in Primary (last time was a year ago)...so we reviewed an Easter lesson that we had for FHE~given by Stacy (more detailed account given by Allison). Kaylee and I worked together wrote a simple outline of her talk. Kaylee did a super job!! {The egg must have been the "charmer" because the kids were so quiet, watching to see what Kaylee would do next.}

Here it is in case your interested...

For Family Home Evening we talked about Jesus Christ and his a-tone-ment. Jesus atoned and paid for our sins in the Garden of Geth-se-me-ne. (Show Pic)

Jesus loves us and wants us to live with him and Heavenly Father again.

His a-tone-ment paid for our sins. We make mistakes, like lying, or being mean to our sisters, or not choosing the right.

This egg (show egg) is like our life, and these mistakes are like black marks (mark egg) on the egg. Every time we don’t choose the right, we get a black mark.

We can’t live with Heavenly Father again if we have these black marks.

Because of Jesus Christ’s a-tone-ment, we can repent and get rid of the black marks. (peel egg) We can become clean again, like this egg.

I know Jesus loves us. I know he wants me to live with him again. I am glad I can repent and choose the right.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Comments