Mikenna's Funny Face...

Are you tired of my video clips yet? O-well....here's one of this silly face Mikenna makes, she started pulling it months ago, at the dinner table, out of the blue..."The Face"! The girls are good at getting her to do it now, as you'll be able to tell from Kiera's expressions on the side. FYI: "The Face" is made worse due to the fact that Mikenna also has pink eye and a runny nose.

Mikenna knows few signs that I tried to catch on video..."more" she picked up a few weeks ago, I was feeding her fruit snacks while watching TV and trying to get her to sign "more". She kept saying "uh, uh" & when I finally looked down, she was signing more! It was so cute, I had to laugh. "Milk" was a bit weak here, but she does a fine job when she's really hungry. She's been signing milk since I weaned her from nursing, but I'd been teaching her months before she finally used it...silly girl :)

Comments

Heckachan said…
No! Not sick of the videos!