WHY WHY WHY???

Why? Why not I suppose...because I have a TON of pics and shrinking and sending them in an email would take FOREVER!! So, I'll just try and "blog" it...maybe once a week IF you're lucky:) So, in the meantime, here are some pics...will try and add more details later.

Here's Mikenna enjoying a carrot!

Enjoying opening up her birthday gifts.

Two VERY filthy girls, on two seperate days!


Before and after shots of the fence...
Michael's major project for the summer.
Approximate time to complete...staining: 12 hours.


Kiera on the afternoon of her birthday. More details to come later:(

Still not smiling:(

Kaylee practicing her casting, doing very well!!

Mikenna enjoying her marshmallow!

FINALLY! A smile from Kiera!!

Comments

Winnie said…
Cute Pics. Your girls are growing up so fast.
Allison said…
O.k., so we practically live next door and I haven't seen the girls since Kiera's birthday and the fall and all...her poor lip!! SO nice to see you have a blog now....I'll add you to my list!

p.s. We need to get together....life can't get so busy that we don't have time to see the family that lives right here in town!! Sorry we haven't made more of an effort...I'll do better. Also sorry that Michael ended up staining that whole fence alone...I know David helped a little, but not much I'm sure considering the amount that had to be done.
Heckachan said…
Blogging is more addicting than you think! We're glad to be able to keep up with you and your girls through your blog.